Tyre Pressure Gauge Reviews
I was having problems getting consistent results from the gauges I had, so I decided to compare them, and buy a few more. so that I would know if they were accurate or not, or at least consistently wrong.
All were purchased from eBay or Chinese Online Stores for under $20, except for the Slime which was $40 from a retail store..
Given that I don't have access to a source of known pressure, or a calibrated gauge, I decided to use the following method.
- Pump up a tyre to a indicated 40PSI.
- Measure with all gauges. 3 times.
- Repeat for 25PSI.
- Repeat both measurements again.
- Compare results.
- Note if results for each gauge is consistent. Retest any with gross inconsistencies. Discard if inconsistencies remain.
- Note if values between gauges converge on a value. Regard that value as "correct". Note difference from that value for each gauge.
- Use gauge(s) which is (a) Stable, (b) Easy/convenient to use
The following will also be noted:
Here are the Candidates:
- Form Factor
Lights and other features
This is a paragraph! Here's how you make a link: Neocities.
Here's how you can make bold and italic text.
Here's how you can add an image:
Here's how to make a list:
- First thing
- Second thing
- Third thing
To learn more HTML/CSS, check out these tutorials!